“Mentor an Ex-Convict. Volunteer for an organization like Ready4Work and provide job advise and emotional support to one of the 650,000 adults released from incarceration each year.”
President Barack Obama talks about his plan for faith based community programs, including Ready4Work, in Zanesville, OH on July 1, 2008.
Become a Ready4Work Client
Mistakes are often costly and painful; however, no mistake is too great to overcome. If you want to give yourself a better life and are ready to make a lasting change, Ready4Work can help. Recognized nationally, Ready4Work is a program within Operation New Hope providing ex-offenders with the skills and support necessary to re-enter the community workforce as a productive and responsible citizen. The program provides case management, employment skills training, life coaching and job placement, and works with other local organizations to provide support for barriers that may keep you from gaining employment or enjoying a stable life.
If you are interested in becoming a client in Operation New Hope’s Ready4Work program, please call a Ready4Work Intake Specialist at 904.425.6002 or click here.
- 18 years-of-age and over
- Recently charged/released/arrested (within the last two years)
- Charge is non-violent or non-sexual
- Resident of Duval, Clay, St. Johns or Nassau County
- Qualified applicants are asked to provide the following information prior to enrollement; Valid government issued I.D. or Driver’s license, Social Security number, printed copy of background check, and proof of most recent education level (if possible)
- Actively participate in all applicable program requirements (Career Development Course, Case Managment, Life Coaching, Job Coaching/Follow-up)
- Pass initial and random drug screenings for length of program
- JTA bus pass to attend Ready4Work classes
- Professional job interview attire
- Certificate of completion