"I have gained the ability to cope with changes in my life, juggling all aspects of life, including children and work..."
President Barack Obama talks about his plan for faith based community programs, including Ready4Work, in Zanesville, OH on July 1, 2008.
Summary of Benefits
Ready4Work participants are highly motivated individuals, consistently receiving high performance marks from employers, and enjoy higher than average job retention.
Ready4Work provides strong candidate/employment pairings using thorough employment skills analysis to identify attributes associated with each employer and each job’s components, as well as identify each individual’s ability to perform in the workforce.
Ready4Work participants are provided a variance of continued support (educational, financial, counseling, and legal) affording each individual the opportunity to grow their skill set and enhance their coping mechanisms.
The Ready4Work program reduces hiring expenditures for employers through:
- Elimination of time/expense associated with recruitment (advertisement, candidate interviews, reference screening, drug testing)
- Working within employer’s hiring guidelines/qualifications for timely placement
- Replacement for underperforming employees
Ready4Work employment partners are eligible to receive an IRS Work Opportunity Tax Credit, reducing employee payroll expenditures.
Ready4Work impacts the community:
- Improving the local tax base, opposed to its depletion
- Providing a socially/economically viable solution to incarceration
- As a proven crime prevention mechanism, strengthening the social fabric of the community